Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snow....again!

It has been snowing all day today, so Kevin and I decided we should take Samantha out to see how she liked it. We never took her out during the first snow storm last month because it was jut too cold. She wasn't sure about it at first, all that cold stuff falling on her face. But pretty soon she was sticking out her tongue and trying to catch snowflakes, and was brushing it off of the cooler that I still have sitting out in the backyard. She was really starting to have fun by the end of it. Unfortunetly we had to cut it short because she wasn't exactly in a snowsuit! I'm thinking I'm going to have to break down and just buy her one now that I know how much she likes the snow. Here are some pics of her quick little rendezvous!

All ready to go outside!

Catching snowflakes on her tongue

What is that stuff Daddy?

1 year ago when she was 3 months old, what a difference!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cute! Evelyn loved the snow her first time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo cute! If you are coming over the mountain any time soon I have a snow suit for her!! We have a bunch of hand-me-down ones from Jana's kids and have more than enough and would love to share them with you. I can always mail them too. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete