Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beautiful Baby Contest

So, I have recently become addicted to Regis and Kelly Live. The other day they were talking about their annual beautiful baby contest and I immediately decided Samantha needed to be in this contest. Not only because I of course think she is the most beautiful baby in the whole wide world, but also because the winner gets a $125,000 scholarship for their college education! And the biggest bonus of all was that it is FREE to enter! Turns out I wasn't the only one thinking on these lines because I got a call from my Mom later that day asking if she could submit a picture. I let her know I was already on it. :) So here is my entry, I thought it was pretty cute! I encourage everyone with a child between the ages of 6 and 48 months to enter because you have nothing to lose, but if you win it would be pretty darn great! But if you don't decide to enter your own child, voting is on Monday, March 9th, so maybe you could vote for miss Samantha?

No comments:

Post a Comment